工作室裡面有甚麼?

競爭對社會有什麼影響?

剛過去的星期五,我們談到文化,如何文化對改變做障礙:
-I think people don't like change in themselves, but actually do like some new things, some fantastic investment or somehting, it's interesting to have some change in our lives, but we always think if it's some habit or lifestyle, we don't like such things to be changed.

-Culture.
-Yeah, definitely. I don't know how to define that I like the change or not, but some change is good for me, and some changes are not, I think.
-Why don't we like to change culture?
-I like that question.
-Mm!
-Culture means most people agree, or people have behaved in this way for a very long time.
-Yeah, thousands of years, just like, we always like to eat rice, although, we could eat some bread, but, in the end, we just like to eat rice.
-And besides, I think of culture becomes an original part of ourselves. So if someone wants to change the culture, we will afraid that we will maybe lose our origin.
-Origin?
-Root!
-Yes.
-It's a part of you, and you might feel that you lost it.
-Exactly my feeling, but my head doesn't really understand why that's a problem.

我們也談到競爭,如何競爭影響社會:
-I was thinking about competition, how it makes us expect to be aggressive with each other.
-Is there any competition that doesn't involve aggression?
-No...! I agree with you!
-Totally agree.
-So what I'm thinking about, is, when we're aggressive with each other, it breaks down community.
-Do you think competition leads people to improve?
-I think it can. But I'm not sure it's the best way. Competition is an external motivation. You can make it an internal motivation, but then what kind of person are you?
-It can improve peoples capability, but it can't improve people's mind, or heart.
-That's not an improvement, though, if your skill is upgraded, but your mind is downgraded?
-But most people don't care! And our bosses don't care. They only care about performance, and productivity.
-How much profit you bring to the companay.
-And that, I have a problem with. And that's why I have a problem with competition.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

這是意見留言版! 我真心想要聽到每個人想法及看法,因此,拜托留下你的署名!