工作室裡面有甚麼?

思‧英文討論會: 什麼是自己?

上個禮拜五我們討論自己道地是什麼。有很難,有好玩! 看一下!

-Like, self is a reflection of me from others' point of view.
-That's one good definition.
-But that's other's point of veiw, it is not yourself. It is not you because it is other's point of view. So it is NOT self!
-Then, what is self?

-I don't know!!!!
-Just brainstorming, okay?
-Don't be serious.
-So everyone just say the first thing comes to your mind.
-So, you go first.
-Okay, it's the thing that thinks.
-What?
-That's all I can say.
-Authentic.
-Authentic what?
-Self
-You can't say 'self' to define self!
-Authentic being.
-Okay, acceptable. Next?
-Some kind of authority, myself can control what I'm thinking what I'm doing, so I think it's a kind of authority
-What's the dictionary say?
-We'll check in a second. No getting out of this!
-The best comfortable one of me is 'self'. I feel that's what I am, or i feel free for everything.
-So the real self make you feel free?
-Yeah, that's what, you don't need to--
-Sometimes I get mad at myself,
-Yeah, so is that what you feel?
-I feel that's not the real self of me. I think that's kind of a reflection of others, when you feel nervous or uncomfortable or angry that's no the real self, that's another part of me, I don't know, I feel confused.
-Self is the most original state of being.
-I think the real self of mine is, has several aspect of thinking. Because I don't think the self is unique or something, but I think I have several aspects of myself, because I feel happy, I feel sad, or excited or something, so maybe that's my real self.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

這是意見留言版! 我真心想要聽到每個人想法及看法,因此,拜托留下你的署名!